twitter


Hi! We are the teens of Instituto Educacional Gente Miúda. It's a school in Japan. We have been living here for many're years and we're gonna write some news about Japan in this blog.

We are:

Anderson:
I love playing games. I don't hear a lot of music. I like to spend my time wacthing TV and using the internet. I like playing soccer and I don't like to study.

Bianca:
I like to read books of adventure, mistery and romance. I love terror movies but sometimes I get a little scared XP. I like all kinds of music and  I love sports.

Letícia:
I like fashion. I love music and I hate sports. I don't like  English very much. I'm always happy and I like to spend my time with my best friends. 


This blog is a school project. We'll post something new once a week. Regarding the subject you guys can ask us anything about Japan and we will try to write about it.

We Hope You Enjoy It!!!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário